Our registered nurses (RN’s) provide observation and monitoring of participant’s health status during the program hours.
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar for diabetics, per PCP orders.
- Provide Health education and counseling to the participant and family as needed.
- Monitor, administer and record prescribed medications.
- Provide liaison to the participant’s personal physician.
Our in house social workers will work directly with each participant and their needs. Services provided:
- Provides counseling and referral to available community resources: these agencies will coordinate all services delivered to the participant to meet the participant’s needs.
- Serves as liaison with the participant’s family and home.
- Provides daily monitoring for changes in participant’s mood and behavior.
- Provides case management to meet the needs of the participant. Our in house social workers will help with coordinating bill payments, helping with appointments and filling out applications.
Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Provides muscle, nerve, joint and functional tests.
- Provides treatment to relieve pain, develop and restore function.
- Guides participant in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for improving function.
- Provides daily individual and group exercises.
Our center provides 3 balanced meals each day of attendance. Meet and speak with our Dietician to discuss your current diet and let us provide you with a special diet plan.
- 3 meals are provided daily: Breakfast, Snack and Lunch.
- Center will provide dietary counseling and education.
The Center holds monthly birthday and holiday celebrations with live music, and host fun activities for our participants.
- Fresno CBAS develops the activity program by assessing the needs of each participant that includes: arts and crafts, jewelry making, music therapy and sing-alongs, current events discussions, sensory activities, mental stimulation games, healthy living classes, special events, table games, spiritual care and devotionals and many other therapeutic activities.
The center will provide transportation to and from the participant’s home and the center.